Monday, December 1, 2008

If I Don't Have You

At the porch, they said their goodbye;between a funeral and a wedding.

She stood there - as did he. Both gazing into each other, her in silence with a small smile while he softly crooned. She leaned over while on the steps and kissed him softly.again.again.again...and again. He stepped in,pulling her in till she's breathing him in.

With his lips in an almost kiss with her ears, he continued, letting his voice trail themselves down her back in an embrace.


If I don't have you
To hold on to
I can't go on in this world alone
Baby it's true
If you say goodbye
Girl I would die
I'm a star with no light
A day with no night
If I don't have you


- Backstreet Boy's If I Don't Have You -






3 comments:

Unknown said...

muuuah

littlestars said...

hey gal,

oh my gosh! i must have missed out a lot! AHHH!!!! by the way, my blog add is www.trueartofliving.blogspot.com. meet up soon!

meiyi

Anonymous said...

THIS GIRL IS A PLAGIARIST, SHE STOLE MY POEM